Redundancy Pack for Small Businesses
If you’re proposing to dismiss less than 20 employees and would like to know what a fair redundancy process looks like, what ‘meaningful’ consultation involves and how to pool and select employees for redundancy, our Redundancy Pack for Small Businesses includes:
- A redundancy process flowchart, providing a visual overview of the planning, consultation, transition and evaluation phases of a redundancy programme.
- Additional guidance around key steps in the process, providing answers to common questions.
The pack also includes the following sample templates that can be tailored to suit your particular circumstances:
- Initial announcement/communication
- Example Redundancy Scoring Matrix
- First and second individual consultation checklists
- Notice of termination on the grounds of redundancy letter.
Finally, we’ve included FREE 1 hour Talkaround HR time in the package so you can ask us any questions or seek clarification on any points of which you are unsure.
This pack has been developed with tight budgets in mind. With a one off cost of £399 plus VAT, you’ll be able to keep costs under control.