You are never more than a phone call away from HR advice…
Talkaround HR is a HR telephone advisory service.
For a small monthly fee or pay as you go options, call us for impartial HR advice on how to effectively manage day-to-day employee relations issues, for example:
- Intermittent and long-term sickness
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Adoption Leave
- Shared Parental Leave
- Special leave – bereavement etc.
- Flexible working requests
- Disciplinary, Capability and Grievance Procedures including advice on conducting an investigation or appeal hearing
Recruitment and Selection
- Different types of hire, costs and employment/worker rights
- Documents needed to verify right to work
HR Skills based Advice
- Having difficult conversations
- Effective questioning skills
- Effective listening skills
- Latest developments
and much, much more.…
In all cases we’ll:
- Document the problem as you describe it and the advice you are seeking
- Ask pertinent questions to help us develop our understanding of the issue
- Offer initial telephone advice and risk based options based on our understanding of the issue you have described
- Follow up with a documented response referencing any legal and/or regulatory considerations that have informed the advice given.
Workaround HR are not qualified to give legal advice. The advice we offer is based on our current knowledge and experience of the HR, legal and regulatory landscape and given in good faith. Workaround HR clients:
- Are not obliged to accept the advice offered; and
- Accept full responsibility for any losses or damages arising as a consequence of any decision to act on the advice offered.